<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, October 19, 2007





HEE-LEH-RIOUS.










Yesterday, lesson ended at 6pm. (Lost to Jamie Ang Sia Jia, 10pm. Siao.)



I was walking out of the school with my classmates when we realised more KELLY POON posters up.





Only till then, I know she's performing at NYP's auditorium that night.



There were a number of people distributing the tickets outside the auditorium but no one seemed to take one and enter the auditorium.





Yes. They are free.





"Hi, do you want to go to Kelly Poon's concert?"



"Sorry, no."



"Never mind. *pushed 3 tickets to you* you can give it to your friends or your friends friends.."



*************************************



When Wang Li Hom was in NYP few weeks back,



and fans waited for TWO HOURS. Not that long. But compared to his half and hour performance, it is considered long.

Who can resist NOT TO TAKE photo with him?

Yes. No one.

So here am I.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Do not scream when you see the photo.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

DON'T SCREAM LAH.

DON'T LAUGH LAH.

EDIT ONE LAH.

****************************

WAHAHAHAHHA.. So shiok.

****************************

Anyway, I found out something.




MY ENGLISH SUCKED BIG TIME.




With every sentence I speak, there will be 0.9 probability that it will be Singlish.


Yes. Darn.

Next thurs, my group will have to present a skit.

In fact, every group has to present a skit.

Scenario: Workplace, office, whatever.

The Singlish version and the English version.

We were preparing the script for the Singlish version and everything came out freely from my mouth. I even had to edit Benjamin's English into Singlish. This is fun.




After discussion, I realised I was still speaking the language which resembles the skit. Argh.







This MacoEcons part-time tutor said "Don't call me CHER. Call me Irene."

and she commented "Wu zhun is PRETTY."

Nope. He's not handsome and I agreed with her.







That's all folks! You stubborn teenager!








I know some of you guys hated me for doing that.


I do not think apologising is the solution.


So, I shall just keep my mouth shut. Yay.


Most people decrease their font size so as to decrease the number of people reading the small words.


However, I realised most readers will pay more attention to the words in smaller font size.


You're one of the readers I suppose.