HEY! CHECK THIS OUT.
IT'S A NEW LCD TV!
My previous TV was beyond repair. This repairman said it will cost $300 to REPAIR and WILL NOT GUARANTEE it will be fine.
.
.
.
.
Yes, and there was this saleman who looked like a more lanky version of LUO ZHI XIANG.
.
.
.
.
BIGGER AND BETTER?!
Seriously, I prefer the old one.
REASONS:
- The screen became stretched and long. I watched Live the Dream and Andrea Fonsake <- (how do you spell that?) seem to put on weight. Oh Michelle Chia too! Sighs.
- I can't sit near the TV anymore. This wide 42" TV seriously pricked my eyes when I sat too close to the TV.
- I no longer can use my toe to press the button on TV to switch channel or adjust the volume because there are no buttons on the TV!
Simply NO! So if you lose the remote control, BYE-BYE!