<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, October 23, 2007
IT WAS A MONDAY.

READ THIS!!!
.
.
.



TODAY IS DRESSES DAY!
So my clique's girls are going to wear DRESSES.
Some of them were informed.
And the one who came out with this idea FORGOTTEN TO WEAR.





Oh well. Only 4 of us wore dress.
***************photos*****************






Or esle, I would just slip on a pair of jeans and tank top.
Or a Polo and shorts.
Sometimes, I just wouldn't want to dress up to school.



Going 'makeup-less' is GOOOOOOOD for your skin!





School as usual.



Ended at 12pm on Mondays. OMG. I love it.




Went to CHUA's house so that CHUA need not carry the laptop all the way to Bukit Timah.



Bukit Timah.
Yes. We're going to Ngee Ann Poly.






Next thing most of you must be thinking is



"GO THERE SEE BOYS AH?"





Nope. I am just going to check out their school's facilities and see how we can improve on my school's facilities.





Ok. I'm a liar.





Mr L's brother is in NP,
Chua's brother is in NP,
My brother is in Canberra.





So we got there, feeling lost.
I was so excited and I had no idea why she isn't.
We went to the canteen and she claims the canteen is ABOVE Cheers.
WHICH IS NOT TRUE. BUT SHE INSIST SHE IS RIGHT.
*Slap youself!
So Dr. Badri.




It was lunch time and it was so FROGGING crowded.
So we headed to no where.
Just loiter around.
We were panting and loitering.




You had to climb UPSLOPE, and DOWNHILL then cross TRAFFIC LIGHTS to get from one place to another then I saw BLK 72.




I told Chua. "I wonder where BLK 1 is."







Then we walked up a random stairway at the Atrium




and we found the LIBRARY!
It was name after a person Liao or Liew or.. er.. ok.





Went it and it was SHIOK-NESS!

AIR CON!!






We read stupid books like searching ASTERISK.
HOW DID YOU SPELL THAT?
You have to search for that old man in the messy picture.


Us at Library!






Then went makan while waiting for Chua's friend, Richard to arrive.




While I was queueing, I met someone familar at the stall beside mine.

IT WAS STEAMER BAO.
No. I'm not going to say his name.
I tried to matchmake STEAMER BAO with Yanrong back in lower secondary.




I could still remember how he got that NICKNAME.
.
Something dirty. You wouldnt want to know.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ok. met with with Richard and met this not bad looking guy with white fringe.

.
.
.
.

Chua: His hair so cool.
.
(I find it abit beng but his features are fairly nice)
.
Richard: Ey, my friend said your hair cool.
.
Then his friend looked at me, as if it was me saying him cool and said "Thank you"

.
.
.
.
.
Huat.
.
.
Went to Marina! Shop for CHUA's dress for her dont-know-who's wedding.
.
.
.
Richard treated us Ben and Jerry(are gays)!



Dee-lee-ccioous-do.

.
and she complains her lemon flavour is SOUR.
.
.
DUH!
.

.

.

.

One random photo to end the entry.Wee! Sofi, Me, Wenlin, Rachel!