<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's 7:39 in the morning
and the tears are pouring and I wonder if it's worth the fight.
What have we been doing for all these time?
Baby, if we're gonna do it, come on, do it right.


and I'm blogging here. Ask me why.


Ok.

I was dead beat yesterday and decide to do my marketign tutorials the next morning.

Search through CMS.





CHEY!




Just a "getting to know each other" tutorial.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

We see Tan Woan Tyng dressed up.
S! to the E! to the X! Y!

Like every girl in the class, we hope there will be a new hot male transfer from, i-dont-know-where, to our class.

HOPING AND HOPING.

HOPING AND HOPING.

HOPING AND HOPING.

HOPING AND HOPING.



The number of boys still remain 5.


ohmyfloweringgod.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After lesson ended at 12pm, CHUA and I intended to walk from Suntec to Orchard.

In the end we ended up shopping at Suntec and Marina Sq.

CHUA reserved a white skirts for me from G2000.

OMG. That skirt is sweet. So is CHUA. hhahahah.

We chatted about everything number the sun.

I recommended her that French Toast at Marina Square and she got addicted somehow.



yes. I love her.
.
.
.
. She just enjoy taking photos of my LEGENDARY PHONE!!

.
.


Day 2 of school and I'm being SABOTAGED.


Ask me why.






Ask me why.






Ask me why.






Ask me why.






DON'T TELL YOU.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Met up with the legendary pig after school.
.
.
.
.
.
.

and yes. It's been a few months!

and as usual, your name still drives me crazy.