<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, October 27, 2007
OMG. So goooooood.

Alrighto. Just received a phone call from my sister.






Her objective: So that I can listen to the voices of Fahrenheit, Sun Yan Zi LIVE.






Yes. She attended the Singapore Hit Awards and has the ticket to VIP seatings!













She commented "So, I will not be sitting with the teenagers. They will be sitting far back."






.






.






.






BITCH!






hahah.













I'm not a big fan of Fahrenheit. But they just made me want to see them.






.


armpits.



.






Because they are good-looking.


.


.


.


Some may find that Wu Zhun looked gay. He's just too PRETTY!






For a moment, I thought Guo Mei Mei (Jocie) was Wu Zhun when her new album was being advertised on TV.






Ya. That MAI-YA-HEE cha bor.






.






.






.






I do not know any of the songs Fahrenheit sang. So this is the 1st time I heard them sing.






AI DAO.. AI DAO.. lalalalal..






I've heard of this song before but had no idea who the artiste was.






.






.






BECAUSE ENGLISH SONGS ROCKED BIG TIME.






.






.






FAHRENHEIT's vocals are mediocre.






See, beauty ISN'T JUST skin deep.






So what do you know about their personality?






.






.






Nah. gorgeous features and well-built body will do.






.






.






This is why they are so popular!













.






.






.






.






NOTE TO PEIRONG:








Ok. Wu Zhun still rocked big time.








He's rocking your socks off.






.






.









Sorta envy my sister who is able to attend that concert.


AWWWWW..





Well, I'm not the only one. Desmond too!


Hahahaha..
.
.
.
.
.
**************
*****************
*********************
**************************
********************
*****************
**************

Ok. Met the boy next door again!
More of the boy next floor.
Or the boy under my floor.
Ok. Whatever.

This time, we did not met in the lift.
It's somewhere near our block.


Waves!
*
*
*
*
Smiles!
*
*
*
*
Hi!!!!!!
*
*
*
*
Yay.
.
.
.
.
No. I don't have a crush on him or whatsoever.
If I were to have one, I will not mention in here!
weeeeeeeeeee!!!

.
.
.
.
.
Your name still drives me crazy.