<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, October 11, 2007
SCHOOL IS STARTING IN 4 DAYS TIME! EEYORE.



SECOND SEMESTER IN NYP!




Still the same classmates I bet.


Seriously. There is at least one better looking / eye-candy in over HS classes during lecture.


BUT WHY NOT MY CLASS?!




I totally agree with Tyng. Kapo-ed from her blog (with permission somehow).


I would be glad if there are two hot male transfer.


One for tyng, one for me.
(she wants her photo to be up!)

But wait.


What abt Peirong and the others?


Sighs. My class seriously just lack boys.




But a class full of girls is way fun!






****************************************************





Yesterday, 11 Oct, I went to Kovan to get some things.

Met two bangala gays on train!

WEEEEEE

My brother was like " why didn't you take photos of them? "


Evil.



One one then put his arms around his neck they just stared at each other's eyes..
(How sweeeeeet?!)



Then the shorter one unbutton one of his partner's button, then button back again.
He just can't wait.



When they were about to drop off at LITTLE INDIA STATION, they held two of their fingers together and gleefully walked out of the train.







and they lived happily ever after. <3