<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lecture! Chips! Us! Wenlin and Shereen!
The yellows.
Lecture theatre.
Too early for lessons you see.
.
.
.
.


Sherweeeen and I!
HUAT!
.
.
.
.

CPR: We go Bangkok buy lingerie!
Eliza: Are they branded or?
Wo-an-ty-ng: Ya! Bang Kok Kok!
.
.
.
*Seriously, no one laughed at this "joke".
Wo-an-ty-ng is exceptional.
She just cannot stop laughing at this "joke" of hers and she intend to tell this to everyone.
We did laughed slightly.
We laughed at Woan Tyng.
Not her joke.
.
.
.

Even Benjamin Lee, one of the quieter boys in class, laughed at her. AT HER.
Not her JOKE. . . . .
I was told to have lunch at TP with WEIRD FRIEND, then with Salvin.
But I gleefully buy my Katsu Don from South Canteen in my school.
Then I recalled. " This means I'm going to eat 3 lunch-es today?
Cool
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It took us an estimate of 23572894289 years before we arrived at TP's gate.
It's ok Cheryl, I don't blame you for dropping at the wrong stop. =)
At least we arrived at TP safely. *GRINS*
.
.
.
.
Feeling lost, I decided to give Salvin Ang Chi Ku a call.

Then we meet up with CHI KU HUI!!!!!! Sweet Bottom!

.

.

.

.

This is a rare photo.

You will not get to see Cheryl and Salvin in the same photo you see.

.

.

.

Then Sal brought us into their Design Studio.

WEEEEE!!

Then met his friends. =))))

Those people who tag his tagboard, now I get to see them in person!

.

.

.

.

This is Salvin and his 1m by 1m artwork.

Then I see this omg. chio artpiece.Done by a female classmate of his....
I've place this photo behind Salvin's because if I am to place this photo IN FRONT of salvin's artwork, you will find Salvin's artwork VERY mediocre

.

.

All the art pieces are incomplete.

.

.

Yes Salvin. I see your friend, Benn

.

.

.

.

.

Then we headed down to Business block where we met up with Amelia.

She's so popular in the school!

.

Walk 5 steps, "Hi" once

.

.

So she just points to us the hot guys in her school and

.

.

weeeeeeeeeee!!!

.

.

.

.

Then we was supposed to go to Engineering Block to meet Ivan, Cheryl's weird friend.

.

WAHEHEHEHHE

.

.

.

.

But Ivan came to business block instead.

He is just so shy in front of Cheryl!

.

.

.

So as we headed to the canteen, I realised their school's building interesting SOMEHOW.

Where can you find fancy painting walls in NYP?!

TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Cheryl.
This is weird friend.

Those are achievements I guess.





We ate at the Designer's Canteen.
That's what it says over there.
DESIGNERS.
Stylo milo kopi-o.
.
.
.
.
.
Salsa Chicken Chop was SUPERB!!!!! (Yes. I'm eating again.)
I used to deplore Tabasco.
But that really taste great.
Generous proportion of chicken steak and sauce!
.
.
.
.
Ivan tam is a bitch.
He kept bitching about how other people dressed up in his school.
Thank god I'm not his schoolmate.
.
.
.
.
He said that's the principal car. I have no idea why I believed him then.

I don't even know who my principal is. =X
.
.
.
DISGRACE, ELIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
I just eat and eat and eat.
When WEIRD FRIEND brought us to Tampinese Mall, I went to eat the not-so-good mee sua.
I was tempted to buy more food but I think I shall stop.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, Cheryl's sunburnt!!!!!!!!
Some guy in TP wants to know her wor!
Somehow!
HAHAHA!
"His name is Paul" as a guy points to his friend.

.
.
.
.
.
Tam Wing Kuen is not only bitchy, he is evil.
JEK ARG.
I asked if he has the GATSBY SONG in his HP and he said "Ya. The song is awful. I want to delete."
Then he showed me his hp, scroll to the GATSBY SONG, then press 'Delete'.
.
.
.
RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
.
.
.
KARMA I TELL YOU.
.
.
.
WEIRD friend commented that Bus 969 will take a long time to arrive.
Let's take cab.
HE PAY WHAT. WHY NOT.
If he was a HOTTIE, I don't mind walking home with that hottie instead.
Since he isn't, taxi is a good idea.
.
.
.
.
Ivan is just so shy in front of Cheryl!
Once I stopped talking, they will not talk.
Darn.
Cheryl, I tell you something.
He talked so much crap after you dropped off the taxi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BYE TP.