<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, November 07, 2007
MOOOOOOOOO

Mooooody day.
.
Partially because of flu.
.
Partially.
.
Partially because of the tremendous amount of upcoming projects.
.
Partially.
.
Partially because my presence is often disregarded.
.
Partially.
.
Partially because of you.
.
Feeling worried over you.
Feeling dumb over you.
Feeling detrimental.
.
.
.
.

It's like, "what the frog?!"
.
.
.
.
It took me 1 hour to finish up that 4 questions in my tutorial.
I was ultimately distracted.
Just cannot stop thinking and about everything.
Tell me, when was the last time I got SO distracted at work?
.
.
.
.
This is not a good way to get on with life like this.
I hope TIME WILL HEAL.
.
.
****************************************
****************************************
****************************************
****************************************
****************************************
.
.
I detest frogs.
The sight of frogs erks me.
I think I'm suffering from slight Batrachophobia.
Batrachophobia is the fear of amphibians, such as frogs, newts, salamanders, etc.
.
.
.
One day, I'm gonna eat you!
.
.
.
Today, clique and I were patrons of the Ang Mo Kio's Famous Frog Porridge Stall.
It was orignally from Geylang. Si Pat du Geylang.
.
.
As I sat on the cold hard chair of the coffeeshop, a flashback of a man bashing up the head of the frog appeared in my mind. Then man then peel off the skin of the frog,
.
CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!
.
and the organs are out.
.
.
.
How heavenly.
.
.
.
Alright. Back to the Famous Frog Porridge Stall. .
.
Unfortunately,


"TWO FROGS LEFT" the auntie said.




GRRRR...Someday, I am going to eat you!




Georgina said "the frog tasted like fish. Both fishes and frog live underwater. Maybe that's the reason behind it."
.
.
Win liao lor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Strangers. Are we?