<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, November 21, 2007

OMG!

6 MONTHS ATTACHMENT AT



ORLANDO DISNEYLAND!



Check out this Roller Coaster Ride at Orlando, Disneyland!


HOWEVER, you have to go for interviews, pay $8000.


Even though you will be able to earn $4000 back, it's still much more expensive compared to 4D3N SUPERSTAR VIRGO!


Impossible to go to Orlando!

I'm afraid of winter! (Cold till your shit FREEZE I tell you.)

I'll miss home!

I NEED TO SPECIFY THIS.

SO, I AM NOT GOING TO ORLANDO.

Thus, there will be a probablity of 0.75 that I will go for the study tour on board in March 2008.


SUPERSTAR VIRGO INSTEAD!!


ZOMG. I have no idea why the Z is in front of OMG.


Then my friends and I were so jubilant about it!


Just a few of us were going because majority of my clique are going Bangkok for shopping spree in March 2008.


.


.


.


.


Then they have this Cambodia trip.


You can't be eating your hot fudge sundae or sleeping with aircon over there though.


It's community services!

Yanrong, you definitely cannot go. You pampered girl.

If I am to go there,(they said minimum 10 days)






I'LL CRY I TELL YOU!






I seriously cannot take hardship.






But I really want to help! Oh well.