<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, November 01, 2007

This was his first photo taken after he was BOTAK!




Yes. I used to own that stylo samsung VGA phone.

and guess what.

ONE MORE DAY



TO TORO'S ORD.



Time flies!
.
.
.
Thank god women do not have to go for National Service.
Phew. Heng. Huat.
.
.
.
It was a monday! 12pm and school ends!
WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
.
.
.
While some of them went to Bugis, I had to stay at home because I had something on at 4pm.
Oh well.
SOO, Chua and Shereen came over to my house for CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!!!!
I bought the fondue set at my previous workplace. Yay.
Used to be a staff there and I could enjoy a 20% discount. Yay.
.
.
.
.
I couldn't find the fondue set so I asked my maid for it.
She doesn't know what a fondue is.
So I had to draw it out for her!



SHE COULD ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND IT!!!

YAYNESS. That's the fondue.
.

.

.

.

.

We had Sher-WEEEN to slice the fruits and stuffs. We had Chua to put in the Cadbury chocolate into the pot.

I'm a virgin in making fondue.

So I tried to put it in microwave oven.

POOF! Smoke!

And it smells burnt.

.

.

.

.

So We tried it this way.

.

FAIL!

.

MORE CHAO TA!

.

.

Then another way!

From the grin from their faces,

it's a success.

Yay.

..

.

.

.

.

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm loving it.