<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, December 21, 2007
Hello. Shibaraku desu ne.

First thing first.


Let me show ALL the photos in my PC.

I hope you guys will not feel bored or revolted from it. =)













Ya. That's all.
All hail SISTER.
She accepted the MSN virus which led to the 'laggishness' of the whole computer.




If you see Lin Wei Hao's MSN nick popping up from your right hand bottom of your screen, please do not block and delete him.
He accepted the VIRUS which my account AUTO-Send.
Sorry peeps!




Ok. So re-formated the computer.





This is why I have not been coming online these few days!
Perfect reason. =)




HERE I AM, REPLYING TO TAGS.
You can say I have nothing to do.
Because it's true!
It's HOR-LEE-DEHS!!!




*****************
vampire-->ELIZA: discuss this with you online darling. =) got some other things to tell you too! =)

Chelsea and Peirong--> Eliza: Regarding the duty roster issue. YES. It sucked.

ben--> YES! SP has shuai ge(s)! I know you want to be part of them. Anyway, I was at the Mcdonalds canteen. My friend said it will take me half an hour from the canteen to business block. So, I gave up. You're in SP's Business course?

CookieMonster--> I wonder who asked you that!

Baby Yan: Your feet are so STEPPABLE. Huat ah!

Sher, Renee, Tyng --> Ya. Renee. Not you. Our class' girls are interesting. =)
*********************





More photos [taken on 20th Dec] to be up!




YOU! Ask me out. Ask me out. Ask me out.