OUT OF BOREDOM ...
Forgive me for doing some not very entertaining stuffs.
Went shopping twice a week with this same girl!

We didn't buy a lot of things on the 1st day. So, we came out the second day.
Things I targeted and owned:
- Black stockings! Everyone owns one!
- Yellow top
- M{phosis Off shoulder!
- Bright red tote
- SCCS! Silver covered comfy shoes!
- Maybelline Angelfit
- and I forgot.
Many things happening in my life.
Erm. celebrations, the ultimate dinner, tennis with sis and oh ya.
I shall show you a picture of my thumbdrive.
THIS IS ELITHUMTHUM

It was a beautiful sunday.
I woke up and recalled I still had my Thumbthumb plugged into the USB thingy of my CPU.
Then, my sis pushed the bed to the side of the wall B4 she goes to bed and somehow manage to... er. it's complex.
Poor thumb.
Then I shouted
"MY STATISTICS PROJECT!
DUE TOMORROW!
INSIDE!!!"
My mind went blank.
Feeling like a zombie, I tested the thumbdrive hopelessly.
DAMNYOUSHITTYASSHOLE SIA.
MY PROJECT!!!!!!
This thumbdrive still works!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank god. Amithofu.
OM GOM GOMGOGOGMGOMG.
I'M FEELING EUPHORIC!!!!!!!!then.
You're name still drives me crazy.