SAD KNOW!?!
My sis has 7 friends online in her MSN.
(YES! ONLY SEVEN!) 3 of them chatted with her.
I have 70 friends online.
NONE OF THEM CHAT WITH ME.
Sad lor.
Today is a HAPPY HAPPY day.
1st thing in the morning.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!!!!
IT'S 20TH DEC!
I gave him a surprise. =)
My family as this "tradition".
We always sing the song HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the tune "We wish you a Merry Christmas" Just change the "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Birthday". It still sounds great. '
Try humming to it. (HAH! YOU DUMBO. So obedient.)
I played the tune on the Keyboard. It has those demo songs. So, I just let the keyboard play by itself. "We wish you a happy birthday"~~
YAY.
9pm! PROJECT DURING HARI RAYA HAJI in school!
The seductive hairy security guard don't let us do project in the school!
"Hello, Sexy."
So we leave the atrium. and went back in.
Then headed to where we wanted to do our marketing project.
ANG WEI LUN! YOUR LAPTOP MOUSE THINGY SUCKED big time!
Hah!
Then clique and I went to TOWN!
Oh. I mean.
CHINATOWN!
more on that next time. cya peeps. sis's turning in! I gotta stop! bye.
I WILL REPLY
YOUR TAGS
SOMEDAY!