![]() |
|
|
[A]isyah [A]ndrew [A]ngela [A]nnette [B]enjamin [C]heng Jin [C]heryl [C]larissa <3 [D]aryl [D]esmond [E]ileen [E]lizaBeth [E]sther [E]ve [F]atimah [F]erdinard [F]ionne [F]itriyana [G]arene [H]afiz [H]idayah [J]acklyn [J]ames [J]ason [J]ingRu [J]in Keat [J]oseph [K]aiXin [K]elvin [K]enny Toh [K]enny Pang [K]esha [K]wang Wei [L]eon [L]in Hao [L]iyin [M]astura [M]ing gui [M]in Yi [M]elvin [N]adia [N]arisa [N]YPSO Clarinet [P]hil [P]hilip [P]eiRong [R]enee [R]enny [R]obinson [S]abrina [S]alvin [S]amuel [S]apira [S]arahSAM [S]ebastian [S]hereen [S]hirley [S]iti [S]iying [S]teven [S]ofi [S]yaza [T]hompson [W]an Yi [W]oan Tyng [Y]an Jun [Y]anRong [Y]i Hui [Y]iyan [Y]ing Wei [Y]ongTah [Z]hongHui [Z]houLiang [Z]oe
May 2005
June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 April 2011 September 2011 March 2012
|
Saturday, December 08, 2007
TO SP!
!
WOO HOOO!!! Rumours that SP guys are hotties. I shall experience the HOTNESS there myself then! woohoo! Since Sng is still discussing his project, Yang having the sports day thing, we (yanrong, ly and me!) headed to some canteen to have our lunch. SP is colossal. We walked the never-ending road to reach the canteen. Sng recommended us to have McDonalds. Wow. Then he suggested Chicken Rice. Okay. So we ordered everything in the canteen except chicken rice. yay. In the midst of our lunch, one of us pops this question "Do we have to return the trays and used utensils or just leave it here?" I know it's nonsensical. We even intended to call up Sng and ask him this question. Then, YANG SIYING arrived!!!!!!!! We're fated to meet. Coincidentally, the rain called off sports day thing. Coincidentally, she walked past the canteen we were at. Coincidentally, we met. Yay. She said there are shuai ge at the Businses Block. Having me to get to er mei shan is 25 mins from that canteen. WTfrog?! For ONCE, I gave up looking for shuai ge. Then, coincidentally, Sng walked past our table. Ok. He did it on purpose. He lausai. Sng! Liz! Lau niang! I promised him somehow that if he is single for 3 months straight, (which is quite impossible) I would blanja him Teh peng. 6 months, 2 teh peng. Single for one year, (if this happens, I'm gonna turn myself into a man) I will call him "AH PA!" Sng ah. Faster get yourself a girlfriend! I love her to bits larrrrrrrrrr
Yang is camera shy la deh. Those plates were empty!
So, she left. =( It's ok. Sng will guide us around the school. ![]() ![]() Then he brought us to this. Erm. Pronounce as 'modelling'.It's a place for relaxation. It's actually an empty room with tables and chairs and sofas and one pool table which is not in working condition. But the toilet outside that place is chio! Reminds me of ZOO.
Whenever I ask him questions about the school, his reply will be "Eh, I also dont know" On the way to Popular, Pizza hut that area, my radar detected something. I met millions of human-looking guys. oh my god. SHUAI DAO!!!!!!!!! Yanrong just missed all of them!
Yes. SP has Koufu too. Sng blanja us teh peng instead. When he took this photo, he told me to open my eyes bigger. Intentionally, I closed my eyes. again. MAGAZINe. Omg. I want to eat Geylang Mee sua suddenly.
As we leave Koufu, Sng was leading us towards the exit. As a gentleman he is, I thought he would hold the door for us to exit. It's ok if he doesnt. Instead, he deliberately blocked the door to prevent us from going out. THEN! He didn't realise the girl behind him was actually a stranger. The girl was trying hard to push the door and wondering why it didn't open. WAHEHEHEHEHHEHE!!!!!!! I laughed my *TOOT* off.
While Sng films his MTV.
The teh peng thing, Yanrong edited it! Everyone reminds him about the teh peng thing! Sng had to work. We went home. Aww. Rainy day. |