<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, December 28, 2007

Well, I have no idea why.


Everytime I feel ULTIMATELY ELATED, the next day will not be a good day.
Reminds me of inflation and recession.
Oh well.
Just like Uncle Thom, I was rather disappointed to know that only 3 out of 13 or so turn up for ICE-SKATING.
So in the end, we went to toot-kiu.



Then I spotted this guy with fabulous figure!
I can roughly imagine how he'll look like without a top! (Yes. Just the top.)


Tall and WOOSH!

Ok. Relax Eliza Low CL.





Perth's sceneries are so fake!
These are a few photos I kapo-ed from Pang Yanrong on the trip to heavenly Perth.





It seem as if they cropped their face and body inside those backgrounds!

haha.

Check out their sky!
This is only Day 1. Check out her blog for more fake backgrounds =)
http://www.yanrongrawks.blogspot.com/





HUAT AH.
Perth is beautiful. =)




You! Ask me out!





Your name still drives me crazy.