<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, January 12, 2008
Huiying's 19th Bday!

I know I'm very late.

Her birthday is in December.
Ya. We bought her a sexy bra!
She just waves it up high at Fish and Co.
Hahahahhaa..
Huiying ah! Over age liao! Cannot enter cineleisure liao! You're turning 20 soon! REAL SOON!
Bday girl and I~!





I bought her a (tao-sar) bun as a replacement for the birthday cake because our school only provide us with Prima Deli. Ya. The Prima Deli phenomenon. So I went to cheers and buy her a bao! Huat ah. Huiying --> no pork no lard.





The usual G. Activated her G. Experience the big O.

WAKAKAKKAKAKA....




openhouse post to be updated!