<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, January 10, 2008
I SIMPLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO!

Yes Yes YES!

No school on Thurs (today) and Friday!





SWOOSH!






Henceforth, I have decided to post some old photos and some photos that have NEVER been posted.







ENJOY. =)

This piece of prominent wall behind us is the wall of Handicapped Welfare Association.
We(my class!) painted it (halfway) !
Well, just one of those days my uniform became noticeable.
Just check out Salvin's hair.







HAH!
My 3 other besties back in Secondary School.
We were in the midst of the Art Exhibition where we exhibit our artwork.
I've forgotten why they did that to me.
Love them! MWAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!





Somewhere in Kranji. I think.
Here's my sister and I!
Think there were some bangla inside.
I heard their voice.
Sis treat me real good these days.
I still think she has a motive.





Sort of miss the batik smell in the art room.
I miss ART!





GRADUATED!
During Arts Panache.
My boyfriend?
Should be someone whose character resemble him. =)
I looked TERRIBLY hideous in this photo because I was eating (FREEFOOD!) and couldn't smile.
You can take it as a reason or an excuse.
Up to you, hottie.
My friends and I met Rodney at Marina with his wife and son a month back!
He's my Literature Teacher anyway.

He's great.






Orchid Park's first Vice-Principal!

Mdm Liew! Young and capable. Those days!






Also on Arts Panache, OPSS' school event. With Major Tan whom is married his secondary school classmate.

AWWWWW!!!!







OP.us 2007 (July)

With CK, CL! You go clarinetists!





YOO HOO OPWO!





Poly times.



My statistic tutor from LAST SEMESTER.

We just took the photo in the midst of her lesson.
She just treated us invisible.
Yay.





I hope no staff from my school sees this.

My POA teacher!
This is the advantage of sitting at first row.







Everyone loves the camera!





BYEBYE YOU HOTTIES!!



(Anyone who reads my blog is a one sizzling hot human)

Someone please tell me when to report to school on Sat for Openhouse.

Yiyan! No worries! I will be at Blk A to watch your performance!







Hey, I can see you're in low-spirit.
Your name still drives me crazy.

Oh! You just appeared online! <3