<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, February 06, 2008
3 hours to CNY 2008

OMG OMG OMG.
Just 1800 seconds to CNY. But I still have this mindset that 2008 has just arrived few days back. CNY is approaching. This means my exams are approaching too! It will be my first time experiencing a remember-to-study-for exams-Chinese-New-Year!
Guess it'll be a monotonous Chinese New Year for me.


This year, I didn't plan to buy any new clothes. I had to 'PIA' my final few project and tests. The phrase "new clothes for new year!" did not literally come into my mind. Who cares? Apparently, everyone will think I am wearing new clothes. Except YOU who read my blog. (Now you know my deepest darkest secret for the year!)
\




This will be a good chance I shall wear my DRESSES~! Usually, I would slip on a two-piece apparel. Dresses do not really suit most of the occasion.




SO, WHICH LUCKY DRESS WOULD BE CHOSEN BY ME?

The first dress is too 'Apron'. I have no idea why I bought that. Doubt I will ever wear it.

The second dress is too bright. Too New Year. Doubt I will ever wear it too.

The third dress, NAH.

The fourth dress is OUT. I've only worn it once.

The fifth dress, YAWN.

The sixth dress, only worn it once too.




Being a Traditional Girl I am, I shall clothe myself with a Turtle-neck, long sleeves and long pants. Woo hoo.








ひだまりの詩
Hidamari nouta!

.

.

.

.

Now my brother is complaining he only has black tops for Chinese New Year.

No. His wardrobe does not have RED skinny jeans.





Yay. Dad's new car has arrived! WOOSH!!!!!!!