<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, February 24, 2008

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED ON 23 FEBRUARY 2008




I'm so not used to it.

This morning, I was reluctant to wake up.
I'm trying my best to recall what paper I will be having today. Oh. It's a Saturday.
I ought to plan my revision schedule for the day.
"What time should I be studying?"
"After watching Doraemon?"
No wait.






MY EXAMS ARE OVER!




WOOSH!




Oh my god.



Everytime I tell myself these three words: "EXAMS. ARE. OVER!"
I'll be jumping and screaming like a moron who has struck Toto.
Ji cheng ban ah!
10 million ah!
Huat ah!








Apart from this joyous occasion (for me),
I was wondering


"WHAT'S WITH 2008??!?!"



Heath Ledger,
Suharto,
MC King,
Lydia Sum.


It's just the second month of the year!



Oh well.





Oh a brighter side,
ORCHID PARK WIND ORCHESTRA (and alumni winds)
IS ORGANISING A
BAZAAR/CARNIVAL/FAIR!


Date: 15th March 2008
Venue: Orchid Park Secondary School (Duh.) Parade Square
Time: 10 a.m.





I know you won't like this but, it is $10 per booklet.





It's worth going!


Why not go when you can see me there?

I know you would say "That's the reason why I'm reluctant to go."




OIEEE... DON'T LIKE THAT LARRRHHH!!!





Trust me. You will get to see...


zomg suave hunks
omfg. darn hot can?!


and

zomg hot chicks.






Then you will be greeted by the OPWO and OPAW warmth and love.

See you there, hottie!