<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tyng's Bday!




Sorry, I know I'm a bit late to post this (again.)
Lotsa fun at Neh's condo. haha..
It is the first time in my life I seen people eating this kind of birthday cake by scooping it. Tyng's FINGERS contributed to the big hole on the left side of the cake. She just scooped the whole chunk of cake using her fingers and smashed everyone in sight!





Girlfriend and Boyfriend fed each other! Aw! SWEETS.

HAH. I took this photo just in time.

Sean saw everyone feeding each other and he decides to feed Thomas (Uncle).

But Uncle rejected it and said "It's Okay. You can have it."

In his mind, he must be thinking "I cannot let Garene down!"


Then this girl went crazy.

Seriously.

Crazy.

She was being smashed and she flipped everything on the table around, screamed, smacked the bench, then, laughed. While the rest of us were 3 metres away from her, stationary, staring at her.

There she is.

Trying her best to wash up herself and at the same time, smashothers.

This may sound perplexing but the person who is perplex is Tyng herself. HAH.

Few of us were drenched with tap water and stained with cake.

Including Yours Truly.





PRESENT!



Oh boy. I simply adore this top.





Smelling like a pile of shit with perfume, a few of us went back to school for the last MacroEcons Tutorial. Aww. Irene.




Back to study! My cousin has yet send me the photos!

Everyone claims she looks like me, A LOT. E

veryone said she looks more like my sister compared to my blood sister. HAH.

It has been years since we took photo together.

About 10 years?

BLAH!




You drive me crazy!




I can't believe it. My birthday is approaching!

Muahahahhaha.



ONE MORE THING.



Yesterday, I dreamt about something. Something to do with a friend of mine. You may be the person I'm mentioning!

Then today, I logged in into Facebook (I don't log in often) and I saw SOMETHING. It was exactly what happened in my dream. Scary.

I thought some experts said reality will be opposite of the dream.

Rupesh said "what happens in your dream is what you actually want."

FALSE FALSE FALSE! rubbish.