<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, March 03, 2008

23 February 2008
I was intending to give Liuyue a surprise birthday

celebration
and I never expect that she's is going back to China on

the second day after her exams ended.

ARGH!!!!!





So, Salvin and I decided to plan a

surprise-send-her-off-to-China-at-the-airport "celebration".


The usual people. =)


We reached there at 9pm and we finally met her at 11pm! =)
She dropped off the cab, saw us through the glass doors and came running straight to us!







BLAH.


For more photos and more detailed entry, please click here


http://www.certified-dancer.blogspot.com/


http://www.yanrongrawks.blogspot.com/






While some had to catch train and buses, the rest of us (Kenny, Ber, Sng, Yr and I) headed to terminal THREE!




It was past midnight and terminal three was rather quiet and empty. =)

Lotsa photos taken. Still, you have to click on those links.





We headed down to the Gents and I couldn't get it out of my mind when I saw this.



Saw a black dot there, it's some sort of STICKER (I guess) of a HOUSEFLY.


(click on the photo to enlarge)


So now, I have to reveal something.


BOYS CAN'T AIM UNLESS THEY CONCENTRATE ON A SPOT.

wakakakkaka.