<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, March 31, 2008

Super love this. How many hot Singaporean male can do this?!
Love his voice.


ELIZA IS REQUESTED TO UPDATE HER BLOG!






It's a day out with Eve and Daisy!








I'm rather surprised I'm on time. :):):)





Thanks Darling for helping me out and accompany me to buy router :)




Thanks Darling for allowing me to use her phone because my phone's batt went flat (her phone's 3G simcard is out of service and she brought her old phone along)





Ate apple strudel at Bugis after buying the router !! and met up with Daisy @ Orchard.


I LOOKED HIDEOUS. But. Never mind.


He was late! But it's okay!



Dinner @ Taka. Another (copycat) version of HongKong Cafe.









We watched this.



NO CHARMING YOUNG MEN IN THIS MOVIE! $%&#$*%&$



3.5 Stars!



Whereby there is a number of nothing-better-to-do-then-assasinate-president-lor kind of people.

Let me summarise it.


8 strangers

8 points of views
1 truth




blah!






Today, the sales co-ordinator @ New Urban Male is the hottest ever!






No errors. I just uploaded 5 photos of beckham. :) HEEEE!!!