<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, April 08, 2008


08 March 08 Here I am. With Yanrong!




and it gotta be the happiest day of the month of March.










Outside zouk, there is a dunking booth whereby the bachelors will drop into the huge barrell of water if someone threw something and hit the bulleye.


SPLASH!


and the moment the bachelor gets up from the water, with water dripping off his body. Not forgetting that drenched pants. WAH KAO.





Tak boleh tahan. I went ahead into the club.




Along the way, I saw someone.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. But I just couldn't maintain eye contacts. (even with my close friends)


HAH!


Gorgeous features
CHECKED.

Tall
CHECKED.

Rich
CHECKED.

Knows how to make a girl happy
CHECKED.

Sizzling hot body
CHECKED
CHECKED
CHECKED!!










Hence, I decided to kiss him. :):):):):)
The photo was much clearer. I just blurred the photo. :)






So YR and I entered the club.



It's rather lit up. So. This is how zouk looks like with those lights on and not flashing.





There are lots of game stalls and became patrons of his game stall.

WAHAKAKAKA. Fking hot and tall and.. (Sorry about the cursing but he's really, really, fking hot.)


Andrew: Do you want to play? (the game)

Agreed and played (the game)

Andrew: So do you guys drink?

YR and I: Not really (guai kias :))

Andrew: so can I have your coupons? Thanks! So what school are you from?

YR and I: NYP

Andrew: Oh. Tammy school.






Ahhh. My reputation. I should have chosen TP or SP.









I dont know his name but I got this urge to ask him "can I touch your hair?"







After many many games. I was atonished when I turn around and saw Joakim Gomez and he was like "come come. try this."


"Why the hell is he here?" I thought. But I have to admit he's rather tall and fking cute.

So the show begins.
Hilarious Irene Ang and Enlai were the host:)




and the bachelors were out.
Huats!


There you go. Guy on the extreme left: Desmond Tan. Yanrong's favorite!
Third guy from left: Ed. <3>



Haha.. One of them look like DP from this photo. hahah. DP is hotter. I'm rather surprised Tyng is still not over DP! ahhahahah





Then there are games on stage. Whereby the girls will put ice into the bachelor's clothes. Their top, their jeans, their boxers :)

Here's the winner! :) Tummy of ice!




There you go Yanrong. Desmond! wakakkakakaka.








He sang. Was he the one who sang sway and forgot the lyrics and went da da da... :):)




You know the day before you get married (and stuck with the only guy for the rest of your life), you would go for a dinner or something and get really hot with a stranger or any random guy for the last time.
Yeah. This girl got sabotaged by her friend (omg. I would love to have this friend.) and she had to sound sexy and those three guys will dance seductively around her.



She has to read out those "i'm-in-the-middle-of-sex" phrase provided by the CLEO staff. Those "ahhh.. come on" Ya. It's just an example.

Told you. Ed's body is sizzling hot.







darn. look at those bodies! leon! grab a pencil and paper! draw them!
Push up position! DOWN!
While the girls has to row BALLS across the stage without any obstruction from their chests. WOOT!
BALLS: tennis ball, basket ball, rugby ball, golf ball, etc...



After many many games. Lucky draw time!


We were not expecting any of our names.
But, Yanrong won the dont-know-what prize!


I didn't get the camera ready on time and it turn out to be a blur shot. :(
Then I saw Ed stepping a step forward to present the 1st prize.
Irene: It's a 3Days 2Nights stay at superior suite in Regency Hotel in KL.
I didn't bother who will win the 1st prize because I'm sure it'll not be someone I know.
Enlai: E-li-zhaa low

WTF? Blurifed. Super perplexed. I hestitated to go up because I thought I heard the wrong thing.
So, I just went up with my big hideous red bag and felt rather nervous.
Ang moh are flirtatious.
He gave a smile, followed by a wink. (omfg!)
Shook hands.
and Irene Ang became the focal point in this photo. #$%@&#$%*

Nope. We didn't kiss. Our cheeks just touched. Those ang moh greetings.


SUPER DUPER ULTIMATELY ESTATIC.
I should have just pushed him to the ground and made out.
HAH. Just kidding.


********
************
******************
*********
************
*******************
**********
******
We went for our tarot card reading and it sounds scarily.
  • My future job should relate to travelling in order to lead a successful career life.
  • Circle of guy friends is too narrow.
  • My future husband will be 4 years older than me.

Will lead a happy love life.

She said many other things too.






Then, we were on our way out of the club.
Nature Calls.
Wondering if there is another toilet (other than the one on the 2nd floor.)
So, I looked around, think hard.
Then saw a guy walking towards our direction. It was rather dark.
He says "Hi."
I "Hi" back.
Then, I take a second glance.
Omg. It's him. <3




Took photos near somerset MRT station.
In this photo, there was a man who happened to walk pass.
I just smudge him away. HAHA.











Love her! Love that day!
<3<3<3<3<3>