<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ELIZA WANTS TO
VOICE OUT!!!!



  1. My internet connection status: LAG. It takes me a hundred years to load a page. It seems as if I'm using a dial-up.

  2. Men are jerks. No man hurt me or whatsoever. But how could he treat this to my friend?!

  3. Currently a Facebook addict. I have nothing against Friendster users. Why make virtual friends with Fillipino guys in Friendster when you can meet tonnes of ang moh from FB? And the fact that they're seriously, sizzingly, seductively, HOT. Phoof!! and it's lagging.

  4. He's not online. :(

  5. and my sister is back. She'll squeal: "TURN OFF THE COM. I'M TURNING IN SOON." and her soon will be about 2 hours later.

  6. School will resume on 28 Apr. Unlike CPR, who cant wait for school to resume, I cant wait for the next school holiday!

  7. Good. Now my sis says she'll give me 15 more minutes to use the com. :)

  8. My laptop's internal webcam doesnt work despite lotsa help from Eve and RGS.

  9. Still cannot get over the fact that Darren Tan won the Cleo's 50 EB thing. Ed only gets half of the page (with clothes on =( ) while DT's half naked photo occupies 2 freaking pages. I'm gonna burn that two pages.

  10. My face got cut in Kenny pang's MSN display pic.







I've learnt something today. I read it from Cleo Mag though.



Do not squeal "SO CUTE!!!" in delight when you see a penis.











Today in History:

15 April 1912

Titanic sank.

Death of 1,517 people.

One of the worst peacetime maritime disasters in history.