<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, July 03, 2008

Eliza had her French Self-Introduction Presentation 2 days back!
It contributes 50% of ICA1.

FRENCH IS EXHILARATING!

Je m'appelle Elisee. My name is Eliza
Je suis nee le dix avril mille neuf cent quatre vingt neuf. I'm born in 10Apr1989.
Je suis celibataire. I'm single (and available)

J'aime bien francais jeune homme :D :D I love... (HEE. For you to find out.)

Nous sommes six dans ma familli: Mes parents, ma grand mere, ma grand soeur, mon petit frere et moi.


Ma grand mere a quatre vingt neuf et elle et en bonne santre. (Hongkee-French teacher nods when I said this sentence!)

Part of my speech. :D


French is supposed to sound sophisticated and provocative.
However, I am not able to speak with the sophisticated and provocative accent.
I find that I sound like a Vietnamese at times.







Kenny's hometown. Oh lord. :(








Oh ya. Speaking of lord, reminds me of god.













Actually the 'god' I'm referring to isnt the real god.




There's a meaning to it.




A friend of mine on msn even questioned me "Are you a christian?" Eliza ain't. I ain't. But I didn't really bother to reply. Then I realised she has this similar nick.

ANYWAY, ONE FINE DAY,

KENNY popped up from the bottom right corner of my screen.


"You should change your MSN nick to Love you, rich old man. "


"Then I shall go and look for my rich old woman."


"Cover the face and bang the base"


I want to go Orlando!

Alright. If I have this opportunity to go to Florida, APPLES BOTTOM JEANS!
I will most probably be meeting this friend of mine from LosAngeles, who said will bring me (and my friends) to eat, movies, clubs, bungee jumping. HOLY! Boots with the fur!

I used to misheard "Boobs with the fur!"



You're a gift to me in the present. But I see you as a past in my future.








Can't wait for Frai-dai.<3>