.
.
.
ELIZA HAS TO RANT!
.
.
.
Singapore is losing in the game of tabletennis in Olympics. (tio trash ah)
.
.
.
Lack of sleep because I keep thinking of scary hantu stuffs which does not do any help in putting me to sleep.
.
.
.
Exams seems to be never-ending.
.
.
.
Half an hour ago, I received a phonecall and was informed of a bad news. Too shock to accept the news. What to do? cry.
.
.
.
No worries. I think I'm fine.
But..Argh fuck. It's gonna be a tough week. I have to endure every single shit till Sunday.
NEH-MIND (points to neh neh and points to brain). It's just one week.
I shall relieve my stress and lift part of my burden on Friday afternoon to celebrate nar's birthday! Anyway, Happy Bday narisa :)
.
.
.
.