<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, September 15, 2008

I TOOK PART IN THE 10K NIKE HUMAN RACE!




I wasn't at all proud of my timing. So, I blanko it. HEEE. :)

**************************
**************************
**************************
**************************
**************************

Oh ya. I'm employed. I'm a Civil Servant!
It's my 3rd week in this new job and people there are great! Except the perms dont usually get very close or bond with the temps. 70% of the people in the office are temp staff. Yay.

No la. No handsome guys in my department. Only 3 guys out of 20 girls?

Anyway, my department is "Public Housing - Bank Loan" Sounds boring? I have to admit it is but my job is one of the EASIEST in the entire department! I have to distribute the mails and documents to different people and section.

**************************
**************************
**************************
**************************
**************************


Anyway, I ought to be the happiest girl in the whole wide damn world! :)

(Well, that's how I felt.)



Even though my life is like a routine, I'm living and surrounded by people I really love! MWAH to all whom you think have contributed to making my life wonderful, beautiful. (Eye brows attack) WAKAKKAKA.


**************************
**************************
**************************
**************************
**************************

Apologise for lack of updates. I want wireless connection badly! It's a WANT. Not NEED.
HEE. Now at McDonalds with my beloved brother. He doesnt usually hang out with me. Today is exceptional. There is internet connection you see.
W.A.L!!! <3