<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, September 25, 2008
PHOTOSHOOT

.





Time flies and one more week in CPF Board till my last day of work!

I'm gonna have my one week of slacking before school reopens. I'm gonna enjoy my holiday to the fullest! Going 'exercise'? No? Because I've just exercised. :)

ALMIGHYTY! I HAVE BOUGHT A NEW STYLO MILO PHONE!!!!!

But I gotta admit it is a ultimately complex and perplexing phone to deal with. ARGH.








Anyway, last Sunday, it was my sis's graduation photoshoot. Our whole family jumped in too :)

(Photos have not been through editing.)








How I wish I could graduate from NUS too!




A bit OR-BIANG but this is a typical family photo :) GRINS.


These are just a couple of the photos. It total up to 200 photos I think.

We have individual photos too! HEEE.

It was a really GAY DAY!



<3 them :)