<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, October 20, 2008

HELLO ALL.



I'm back to this boring topic.


The probability of me going to Florida is 0.5 :)

We're given two choice.

OPTION 1
Disneyland - 6 months.
Part-time student in Hampton University.


OPTION 2
Universal studio - 4 months.
No school!

and..........

................

.......................

.............................

.................................

.....................................

.............................................




UNIVERSAL STUDIO!




I CHOOSE YOU!











It's the start of new semester!


One of my module: Being a Resort Superhost, doesn't sound like a dull one!


REASONS



  1. We have to learn how to play golf!

  2. We have to learn how to appreciate wine!

  3. Apart from the above workshops, we have the opportunity to dine and learn about dining etiquette!

  4. We girls will be having Make-Up lesson by SaSa Beautician next week!


Sounds fun eh?



GUYS! LET'S GO PLAY SMALL YELLOW BALL AGAIN!


It's been soooo long since I last played tennis!!! Then we can wear the Nike 10k Human Race Shirt.





Sorry for being unintelligent but I was very fascinated that that shirt wont stink even after you run 10k!



And mummy still can't accept the fact that I've completed 10km.