<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hey Jackass,






you're such an asshole.




You lied to me over and over again,


you tricked me over and over again,


you made me worried the shit out of myself






BUT








you're still the best! WOO HOO!






Not many people will randomly stare at your ass and shout "OMG. Blood stain!"


Then you girls will try your very best to turn your head 180 degrees to look at your ass.


The next minute you came out of the toilet, wanting to bash the person up but is nowhere to be seen.








I know this is very random but I can't help but to update. Readers will decrease if I don't!










Everyone is complaining about their new timetable for their new semester.




Yes. Tuesday will be a long day because we will have 7 hours of lesson.


HOWEVER,


Wednesday will be a no-school day!




Let me put it in another way: It's a 4 day week.








Tomorrow will be the last week day of my holiday. I really love holidays. It's a pity to end it and it's a pity when I don't have the abilities to control time. If only I have a universal remote control.......................... heehee.





I did not photoshop this photo. =) Happy happy day back then. <3