<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Wednesday, November 05, 2008

.




I HAVE COME OUT WITH VALID REASONS FOR NOT GOING TO TAIWAN.

If I did not go to Taiwan and stayed at home revising for my exams, my opportunity cost will be a trip to Taiwan.
Well, I'm still young. I'm rather sure I will have another opportunity to go to Taiwan in the future. (Provided I die of old age.)


If I go to Taiwan, my opportunity cost will be getting better grades than I ought to. I might even fail my papers! There will not be a second chance for me to take the paper (Other than the sub-paper. Let's make sub-paper non-existent. I try not to have a Pass or Fail grading in my certificate)


I hope I have made a wise decision.



***************************************************
***************************************************
***************************************************




It was tennis-ing again last Sunday!

with Yanrong, Kenny, Fer, KK, Jamie!



I know it doesn't looks like we have effectively shed any fats off our body. But I think we did shed gallons of sweat under the TAI YANG.




I really hate the fact that Mother Earth is experiencing Global Warming.



GLOBAL WARMING 
–noun
an increase in the earth's average atmospheric temperature that causes corresponding changes in climate and that may result from the greenhouse effect.





Oh shuks.







Luckily, someone brought an umbrella.

The sun was seriously biting our skin!



The heat caused by the sun probably had cause some people to go haywire.


Like the one shown below.


She thought she could feel what it is like being in her mother's womb.


Curled up and WARM.


There she goes again. Wire kiap sala.









Yanrong and I!


And you noticed Kenny (behind us) is still at the same spot, in that same position in the first picture of this blog entry.


He also refuses to move more than 3 steps to catch the ball!







***********************************


************************************


**************************************







Being a sporty-girl-wannabe, I went cycling with Toilet on Monday!


We cycled to Upper Seletar. Or is it Lower Seletar?


I used to cycle there with Daddy and Bro when I was young! Those Days!

***********************************
************************************
**************************************




Happy Birthday to Sarah Sam and Salvin Ang!