.
TODAY IS A
WONDERFUL DAY!Great laughs.Great people,Great day.It's been so long since Toilet and I spent the whole day together!
MOVIE-Magadascar was hilarious. And toilet couldn't stop shouting "MOVE IT!" in the theatre and singing the song in the chinese version. HAH!
RETAIL THERAPY-Shopped and spent $100+ on one Mphosis shorts and top, one ClubMarc Top.
They were gorgeous apparels. <3 them!
DINNER-Met with with White Demon and Sky Bear for dinner at Bugis. (Some Chee-na steamboat and tasted like typical steamboat. I prefer the one with BBQ. Because I can fry my specialty dish. SCRAMBLED EGG PLUS CHICKEN PLUS CRABSTICK.)
White Demon and I didn't know how to use the chopstick the TRADITIONAL AND PROPER WAY. And it took me donkey years to KIAP that mushroom using the CORRECT way with my chopsticks. Ok. Actually I didn't manage to KIAP it.
Toilet's friend is everywhere. Everytime we go out, bumping into Toilet's friends is a sure thing.
Here's us!