I have weird friend.
This friend of mine, took the train all the way to her boyfriend's house and received a call from her younger sister.
"Our house has one black slipper and one white slipper missing! What footwear did you wear today?"She stepped out of her boyfriend's house, surprised, to see her slippers, One Black and One White. (Design is not matching too.) No one wants to go home with those pairs of slippers. Just like how she refuses to go home too.
HAH! How intelligent can she get?
This person is not me.
Drop a hint?
She's white. Not fair. White.
Photos taken today. Neh Pok, you can save photos from here. =)
On our way home! and waiting for Sarah at the same time.
(In French, Sarah will be pronouns as "Sah-hah". Cool huh. )


I told neh pok this angle will make her legs look longer. =)





HAH! I'm going to unwind myself this sat night!
I'm having my PMS. Stay away from me.
I spent one whole hour planning.
Even check out the movie timing and pricing and seats available and duration and whatever shit.
My efforts went down the drain. Just when you said "Meet at 6:30." :'(
I'm having my PMS. Don't come close to me.