<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, November 16, 2008
P! to the H! to the U to the T. U. R. E!

I only had 3 hours of sleep. 5am to 8am.








My knees feel numb.


My ears still has that "EEEEEEE" sound whenever there is silence. I hope it isnt long term.


I think I had lose a considerable amount of calories yesterday night.













It was Girls Night Out at PHUTURE (again)!





It's gonna be one of the best experience at club!


Music is great.


People are great.


Crowd is just fine. Not too crowded, not too empty.


Ice is great. We played with ice from our drinking glasses and my girlfriends got so high and .......... HAHAHA! Something I didn't do.


Then one of us starting putting ice into our tops. Then I started throwing ice down their (my girlfriends') chest. HAH!


When we're high, the people around us got high too. HAH!



IT WAS AN AWESOME NIGHT.







At Grand Copthorne Toilet =)












Stupid Neh said she wont be coming and gave us tonnes of excuses. Then, she appears out of nowhere! Tyng and I SCREAMED!







Here's G.






Neh and Tyng





Tyng's trademark pose, posed by Neh Pok.






This handsign actually means "Fk you/off" in another country.



It's equivalent pointing middle finger.

I'm serious!











On the dance floor!!!!!!!



Note. She has new trademark. Let's call it "The bitchy pout".












SHOTS!

With G and that Bitchy Pout









Eliza, Jo, Tyng









CHEERS!





Us and other random guys.









I looked like a transvestite. So I shall 'blanko' my face.
SO HIGH! HAHAHA!


Many things happened but I shall not elaborate. Don't think you will be interested? HAH.















Eliza, G, Jo.














G and Jo. Taking a break.



































Last photo of the night (morning). Jo, Eliza, G, Katherine, Neh. =)


Great night girls! <3

I know he wont be reading this but, THANKS BOBBY for waiting for us at the club and driving us home!




TRADITIONAL IS THE WORD




11:35am: G please stop hugging me from behind, and stranggling me. AT the same time, covering my eyes and messing my hair. Stop it now.