As the clock struck 12 yesterday night,
it determines the beginning of 20th December 2008.
I gave my daddy a back massage before he goes to sleep and sang,
"Happy Birthday to you Daddy!"He smiled and said "Thank you. I thought all of you have forgotten about my birthday."
Actually only my sis and I remembered :)
(and my dad's sister and his insurance friend.)So. Tonight, we went to the Marina Golf Course for dinner at Canopy Cafe :)

Sis and her bf met up with us after a golf session at the Marina Golf Course.
Each time a golfer swings the club, my mum will repeat the
young-doctor-kena-killed-after-being-whacked-by-golf-club story. Kinda annoying but slightly funny to me.
At the canopy cafe (restaurant), there is a great view of the Marina Bay.
SPOT THE SINGAPORE FLYER!
On the other side of the cafe, you'll see the whole stretch of greenery of the golf course. But the lights will only be on on mon wed and fri. :( My sis said the view is AWESOMELY GORGEOUS with those spotlight on the stretch of golf course.

Spot the flyer behind us!
Yummi-li-cious ice cream cake from Great World City!

Mimi and Papa. =D =D =D

I made them kissed and sis took a video of it. HAH!! I rock.
They serve mainly western food :)
I order Seafood Alio Olio.
Generous amount of Codfish.
Generous amount of Scallop
Generous amount of Squid
Generous amount of Clam
Woosh!
The LOW family! :D

Low family and Sis bf :D

HEE HEE! Great great dinner :D
RGS and Sal's Birthday & Dempsey Bday Photos are yet received by me! :D
KNOCKation rocks.