<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello stranger.
I'm too sick to type paragraphs.
So I shall leave those photos and some captions :) Since a picture speaks a thousand words.

I'm probably having a fever.
Muscle ache, bad throat, shivering.

Ok. Not shivering. It just feel much better cuddling under the thick thick blanket.



Someone! Cure me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS.................






Huiying's 20th Birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!
No major celebration but a sweet and warm steamboat gathering with her beloved classmates!




On our way there.....





When we saw this, some of us shouted "ALEX THE LION!!"
HAH. Candid shot.






With Alex and babies.





Gloria and Gloria.






They said I should take photo with a giraffe. Same breed.



Here we are!










COPYCAT.






Hee. My fingers and banana managed to get into the picture. YAY.

This place offers free flow of dessert such as CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!
You can dip strawberry, banana, marshmallow, YOU NAME IT, THEY GOT IT.
If you're adventurous enough, you can dip mussels.
Ew.



She did this pose on purpose.
I have a few other photos of her in my handphone with similar facial expression to this.















That girl in blue is madness. She ate 10 over Eclairs.





CPR, G, Jo, Huiying, Neh, Nat, Eliza and Uncle at the back :)




AHH. I'm so sick.
But still can 'knock'.



My sweetie! You are so adorable!
I wished we could meet up today.
I want to kiss you all over!