<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, December 22, 2008

I LOVE JOHNSONS BABY OIL!
(Awesomeness! YOU know why!!)

Sunday
An evening and night at Pasir Ris Park for Uncle Lee's BBQ :) *SHY!*

I shall put on a more conservative set of clothing to give good impression. :)


He wants Chace Crawford's hair colour too!

He blames his mum who chose the colour.
He wants a darker colour.

Ate. Walked. Cycled.



At night, went to Summer Breeeze for a drink.
The ambience was awesome. It was better when we faced the sea but the sea smells like shit and urine and soya sauce. So we shifted table.
My cranberry vodka!
He drank few glasses of martell and his face starts to remind me of ANG KU KUEH.
Then he started boasting about his good alcohol capacity in the past.
IN THE PAST. hah.
Then he'll go, "No! I'm not drunk! I'm not drunk!"

After a good time at the beach, his classmates who live at Pasir Ris dropped by to 'visit' him at Summer Breeze.
Then that ang ku kueh drank Whole Garden. He almost shouted when he saw that large mug being served.


His two friends were really funny.

One of them really look like Michael Jackson. Honest!
During the conversation, he even joked about himself being bleached.


The other one makes really funny remarks.
He drove us back home and on our way home, we saw an accident on the road near my house. Some police car were present.

Then he commented:
"Wah. Accident! Don't tell me he hit police car? Good job sir! One down! Ten thousand more to go!"

When he stopped his vehicle at my block's car park, he quickly get out of the vehicle and opened my door and stood at attention like this.
Then he said something which ends with the word "MAM!". Can't remember. It was midnight and I was exhausted!

He's a nice guy too. He lives at Pasir Ris and drive us back to Yishun and AMK and return to Pasir Ris. Really appreciate it..




On Sunday, your hair is blonde.
On Monday, your hair is red.
Thank god you didn't obtain your dream hair colour: Ash Grey.

(I wonder why he wants to look like my granny so badly.)


Anyway, this song is so addictive!!!!!!!!!


























Updates! Photos taken today at Vivo after a movie. Forgot the title of the movie. It's a hongkong or taiwan or chinese movie that has to do with WOMEN. An interesting movie I must say. Something different :)















This is the umpteenth time I told her not to dig her nose in public. Sighs.