<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Psychiatrist: What's your problem?

Patient: I think I'm a chicken.

Psychiatrist: How long has this been going on?

Patient: Ever since I was an egg!

___________________________________

Due to unacceptable amount of stressed I have been experiencing for the past few days,




ELIZA CRAWFORD



DESERVES A BREAK!




________________________________________

The longest 15 minutes of my decade: the Universal Studios Orlando Interview.

Yesterday, I went for the panel interview.

Interviewers: FOUR VPs from different department from Resort World Sentosa.

  1. One female Singaporean
  2. One male Singaporean
  3. One Ang Moh (F.y.i, NOT HOT.)
  4. One Nihon-jin. (Japanese)

Without realising that one of the interviewer is a Nihon-jin, I did mention about Japan's politeness and their excellent service standard. Then he was nodding and nodding when I mentioned about Japan. HAHAH! POR-fessional :)

My heart was racing like the Mclaren Mercedes in the F1 race 2008.

I don't think I did a superb job. Honestly, I don't mind if I stay in Singapore if I didn't get to Orlando :)

_______________________________

CURRENTLY:

My Business Law tutorial has ended 1 hr and 15 mins earlier and now, everyone in the class is doing everything that is not related to Biz Law (except for Cham Pei Rong a.k.a.forty percent.)and my tutor is acting busy by looking at the attendance list, acting he's writing something. (For the past 35 minutes!!!)

Occasionally, he will walk around the class reminding us to "Write the case name"... Etc.

_______________________________


If you're bored, try this game. HAH.





For horny man.
Move your cursor to look at her bust and don't get caught! I bet this happens so often for men.






W.A.L