<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, January 11, 2009





9 January 2009

It's Siying's Birthday! But we had a early celebration last week.

On that night, it was also my uncle (from KL) and my cousin's birthday!

Then then decided to celebrate it at my cousin's boyfriend's restaurant. He's one of the partners of the restaurant, come out with the menu, etc.

The restaurant name is Shin-kushiya and they have a few branches in Singapore.
Sounds like the guy is a good catch!

The ambience of the restaurant is so LOR-mantic.
The food is one of the best Japanese food I've ever tasted.
Very friendly staff too.



THIS IS THE THIRD DISH OF THE DAY.
SASHIMIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~!!!
My favorite Salmon Sashimi. Look at its thickness!






Also part of the third dish. :)





The 4th or 5th dish.

From the menu, it reads pig skin but no one believe me. I hope I misread it. It tasted like CALAMARI. And FREAKING AWESOME.





I don't know what's the filling but it is deliciousssssssss~






Tempura.






Beer, Miso Soup and Green Tea.

Daddy got very high after drinking a lot of SAKE. hahahaha...





Sis and another cousin.

There was a group of about 20 odd people and the restaurant was filled with our laughter and voices. We had ice cream for desert.

Black sesame, Green Tea, Red bean, etc

Then we had the birthday song and cake and etc.






10 Jan 2009

It was my another cousin's wedding at Conrad! They were a gorgeous and really sweet couple. I don't have photos of them with me.

But my cousin and her husband were so sweet! The groom made a speech and end it with "This is the best decision of my life."

My cousin is slim and beautiful. Love her dresses!


*****I WROTE A LONG PARAGRAPH AND IT'S ALL GONE. FUG IT.*****
In short, it was my first time attending a CHRISTIAN WEDDING.

I'm surprised when the crowd know when to say "AMEN" in unison. There wasn't any cue!

The female emces was the groom's close friend, Chen Diya, awarded the 2nd place in the Project Superstar. :) She sang some Christian songs during the cocktail reception and the singing session.

We were given the lyrics. My bro and my sis changed the lyrics of the songs and I shall not disclose it to prevent any dispute among religions. I have nothing against Christians. They are good people too :)


mummy and daddy :)




































HAH! BYE!