<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, January 24, 2009

This is the loneliest Chinese New Year I have ever had.

Everyone is busy with exams, my family is on a holiday. All I can do this festive season is to revise at home. Other than that, I still have to revise at home. I really deplore exams. I would rather have projects than to have exams.

Projects = Copy and paste info from internet and edit a little to make sense.
Exams = Freaking memorise every shit from your notes and one day DIE from memorising.

I hope 13 Feb 11am arrives asap. I need this burden to be lifted!!!!!!!





TO HELL WITH EXAMS!





**********************
**********************
**********************


I woke up this morning at 5:30am to see my parents off for Taiwan.

It's 1:22pm now. They are probably in Taiwan now.
Going for Hot Spring, shopping and eating at the genuine ShiLin Market.
Exploring almost the entire Taiwan and Taipei.

Sis told me their Pearl Milk Tea is incomparable to Singapore's Pearl Milk Tea. When she took a sip of it on her first trip to Taiwan 1 or 2 years ago, she exclaimed in delight "IT'S FUCKING GOOD." (She seldom curse though.)

This morning, she told me "you ought to drink the Nai Cha. I'll be bringing this thermal bottle or something like that, and I'll ta bao the Nai Cha for you. "

WOOSH! All the way from Taiwan!

Alright. I have to revise for my exams now. I can put my mind at ease because I will not have anymore presentation for the rest of the year! I'll be having my attachment for the whole 6 months next semester.
Means I can't see the bimbotic Narisa in school.
Means I can't fruit juice from North Canteen.
Means I can't get my papa mama to long-bang me to school.

IT ALSO MEANS

I won't get to see the printing lady who charge me for a blank piece of paper for the umpteenth time.
I won't get to see the yellow-shirt scary looking guy in my school who goes around taking pictures discreetly.



Alrighto. I really have to continue my revision for exams.
Hope my family members will take care of themselves there. It's 5 degrees in Taiwan!

Everytime I thought of myself enjoying in Taiwan, I told myself.

I can go Taiwan anytime in the future. But I only can take this exam ONCE.
Eliza! You have made the right choice! Good job Eliza. :D