<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Friday the 30th!

Family is returning from Taiwan TOMORROW!

Sis called me about 3 times and msn me several times to update me about their trip.

On the 2nd day of their trip, I smsed my sister to buy me a BLACK bag from Taiwan. She replied chirply "SURE MY SISTER!"

Yesterday on msn, she told me "My sister! I bought a WHITE bag for you! I find it simple and nice! I think you'll like it".

Oh god. Another White bag. I replied, "I requested a black bag my sister.....But it's okay :) "





And my brother seems to be interested in a girl in their tour group!
I was very shocked when I heard this because he's more of the DOTA, (gaming) type since young.

She's 1 year younger than my brother and looks like ELVA! My sister told me he looked at that "ELVA" from the corner of his eyes when she wore bikini at the Wen Quan (What do you call that? Steam. Something). Then he turned back to look at my sister and said "You're fat like a pig."


Well, that's my brother.


______________________________

They went to a feng shui master in Taiwan (who viewed Singapore's IR's Feng Shui) to predict our lives. From my date of birth and timing, he predicted something which I've not heard for the first time. Several people looked at me (or my DOB for this case) , mentioned the same thing about my future. It's something positive. :) Very positive. YAY.


______________________________


Here's a picture of Mummy and Daddy on their way to Taipei.


Today, they are heading to Ximen Ding...
Mummy ain't sad.

They look like dumplings. HEE! =)







AND YOU!
Thanks for everything =)