<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's Superhost practical!

WINE TASTING SESSION
!

We tasted

  • White wine
  • Red wine
  • champange
  • Rose wine (I can't do the ACCENT for the 'e' with my laptop's keyboard.)
  • Dessert wine

For each wine, there are two flavours. So for the champange and dessert wine, I had two servings.

So in all, each of us took about 3 FULL glasses of wine.

NONE OF US WERE DRUNK.

But there were a few from my class and from my lecture group who had ang ku kueh faces. Nat's face were so red after tasting the red wine.

Red wine was the SECOND DRINK of that day!


Rose and White wine :)


We were taught how to

  1. UNDERSTAND the labels on the wine bottle
  2. OPEN the wine bottle using the cork opener
  3. OBSERVE the colour, the legs (density), the bubbles in champange
  4. SMELL the scent
  5. TASTE the wine

We were told to write down our observation


Our wine 'trainer' for that day was our lecturer / tutor, Alex! He's a really really humourous person. A pity that he won't be teaching us for my final year!

Here's Natalie Koh SY with her ANG KU KUEH face :) She looked 'redder' in real life!



Super RED, Super White and Super black. :(
Super White felt a bit giddy after the drinking session. I bet she's not the only one!


Nat's ANG ANG EARS.

With White Demon at Bishan.





PASSPORT PHOTOS OF:
  • Super Red
  • Super White
  • Super Old
  • Super Black
  • Super HIGH~~~

The Accor Inerview was easier than I thought. The Universal Studio Interview was the most difficult one I have ever had!
ON THE CONTARY, I am sure I am not outstandingly good. Thus, I know I wont get into Accor. It's okay. There are many opportunities out there for grab!







W.A.L