<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Tuesday, February 03, 2009

.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?



It is less than 2 weeks till the last exam of Year 2009!



Most of my friends are so stressed up now.
My reason for being stressed up: DISTRACTIONS.

There are too many distraction. While I'm studying , everything else seems so interesting.

I've never noticed the fan switch can be that fascinating. In the midst of my revision, I'll stare at it, wondering why they came out with the shape of the square and the advantages of it being round.







The laptop is my utimate distraction. STUPID LAPTOP. I blame you for being too attractive and functional.




The objective of this post is for me to relieve my stress and share with you my virgin experience with TAIWAN CUP NOODLES.

THUS, PARDON MY NOTHING-BETTER-TO-DO blog entry!

There's PORK :D :D :D :D It looks like a Ordinary 'Bowl' Noodles. (I don't find it related to cups)
But in real life, it's much bigger than ordinary 'bowl' noodles.
It contains much more than just seasoning and oil.
That big packet of orange thing is inside the Bowl Noodles!
My eyes widen as I took that big orange packet of unidentified ingredient out of the bowl.
The second word reads MEAT. Alright. Meat.




Before the meat was added.






The inside of the meat. It looks gross. I know I know.



As I pour the chunks of meat and thick gravy into the noodles, I couldn't help mumbling to myself. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. "










WHICH SINGAPORE CUP / BOWL NOODLES OFFER SUCH GENEROUS AMOUNT OF MEAT?
Usually, they'll specify. ABALONE. CHICKEN. Etc. But there wasn't a gram of meat.







THREE MINUTES LATER...



Superb. ambrosial, appetizing, choice, dainty, darling, delectable, delightful, delish, distinctive, divine, enjoyable, enticing, exquisite, fit for king, good, gratifying, heavenly, luscious, lush, mellow, mouthwatering, nectarous, nice, palatable, piquant, pleasant, rare, rich, sapid, savory, scrumptious, spicy, sweet, tasteful, tasty, tempting, titillating, toothsome, well-prepared, well-seasoned, yummy.



Eliza, you're such a good cook. :D