<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, February 16, 2009

.

Siblings?






YOU ARE SO WRONG.





Alfie Patten, 13 year old, spent a night with his 15 year old girlfriend and the baby he's holding is his daughter.


As the 2nd youngest father in UK (The first was 12)


Particularly as he looks about eight and his voice hasn't broken. It is interesting to see what kind of families these kids come from.

Turns out Patten's dad is a father of nine who got two women pregnant at the same time. He later married another woman, cheated on her several times and then left her for Patten's mum ( pictured below), then left her for a teen friend of one of his daughters, who he now lives with. Alfie’s half-sister Jade, 19 also had a child when she was 13.

Now that his 13 year old son is a dad, Dennis Patten wants to make a quick buck. He and his former wife are fighting to sell their sons story to the papers without each others knowledge.

Dennis, who abandoned his kids for his various partners reportedly said: ‘I’m taking Alfie to London with me. I want to sell his story because I’ve heard people can get us loads of money for Alfie’s story".

Dennis Paton's mother, Susan, said she was loath to talk about her new granddaughter – because she did not want to "interfere with my son’s business interests".





The one on the right is the mother of the child.


The mother wasn't the 'star' of this incident as being pregnant at the age of 15 is considered fairly ordinary in UK.

The shy lad, whose voice has not yet broken and looks like an 8 year old said:

“I thought it would be good to have a baby."

“I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

Wow. What's with this world? Thankfully Singaporeans don't (usually) practice such thing at such a tender age. I LOVE SINGAPORE.

I LOVE LEE KUAN YEW.

Sources:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece
http://big-news.blogspot.com/2009/02/child-dad-and-his-childish-dad.html