<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Sunday, February 15, 2009

.



After all my 20 years, this is the first time I officially celebrated Valentine's Day.



It was 14th February 2009.



We met each other at greeted each other in sync "Happy Valentine's Day!"



Movies and Dinners are dull. I rejected my Plan A and head with Plan B :D



The night before it, I couldn't sleep well because I'm worried my plan on Valentine's Day wouldn't work.

Well, it didn't turn out perfect as planned but to me, it's perfect.




and Plan B was...................................................








SENTOSAAAAAAAA

(you must be thinking "Chey")




MEOW.




Check out his sleeves. It ought to be up in 2009 spring fashion.

My omnia camera is damn good. Those photos which are not so clear are from his handphone. :D
MORE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he has this born-Ah-Beng-face. Please TOLERATE. He said "blame his parents"

Everytime we go to Sentosa, he will shout like a kid

"I WANT TO PLAY LUGE!" x 100 times

So here we are. Sky ride and he's afraid of heights. I love to shake the bench vigorously and see his facial expression.



We took off our slippers and couldn't stop swinging our legs :D

Try this next time you're on Sky Ride. Very shiok.
PST! His hairy legs can trap insects.





The picture taken from the camera hanging in the middle of nowhere.

He wins me @ luge again. We look like construction workers. Cool eh?

NEXT DESTINATION.
Siloso Beach.





He was supposed to dig for his presents in the sand. :D



Dig and dig.


Then he got distracted as a bikini girl walks past




" Damn! She's attached" he mumbled and continue searching.
He found "Part 1" of his present and is entitled to a free massage with massage oil!





Dipping into the waters of Siloso Beach was a last minute idea and I brought my brother's pants for him. Candid Shot :D





What I've planned initially was to have picnic by the beach. I wonder if Pizzahut delivers to Sentosa. After being put on hold by the PizzaHut operator for 51 decades, we decided to pop into a restaurant in Vivocity to fill our stomach.

It's frogging Valentine's Day ('Frogging' to replace the 'F' word)

and it's frogging a Saturday night

and it's frogging at Vivocity.

Every restaurant has a frogging queue.

I wouldn't want to have my Valentine Dinner at the frogging Burger King and .....................





POOF!

We're at Sakae Sushi @ J8 :D Efficient Staff I must say. Pasta in Sakae Sushi!




Another candid. This person usually have nothing to do after he finishes his meal but to daydream and to constantly remind me to eat faster.

This person is so annoying.

This person took the napkin which he wiped his entire oily face and then wiped my mouth.

This person makes me embarrass in public.

This person sings loudly in public and when I use my fingers to "kiap" his lips, he makes a funny sound.

This person burps in my face often.

This person fart in my face once awhile.


and DAMN!



W.A.L!


.