<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, February 19, 2009

.



ELIZA IS EMPLOYED AS A CONCIERGE.



A RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CONCIERGE ARE....



In hotels, a concierge assists guests with various tasks like making restaurant reservations, arranging for spa services, recommending nightclubs, finding escorts, procurement of tickets to special events and assisting with various travel arrangements and tours of interesting places to visit.



In upscale establishments, a concierge is often expected to "achieve the impossible", dealing with any request a guest may have, no matter how strange, relying on an extensive list of personal contacts with various local merchants and service providers.



Adapted from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concierge



Out of 10 guests, I bet 9 and half will request for nightclub recommendations because the hotel is located in clarke quay :D



I'm really glad I didn't got into housekeeping and I prayed SOOOOOO hard that I will not be assigned to housekeeping. It's not because I hate housekeeping. It's because I had a really bad dream about housekeeping.



I dreamt I was in housekeeping department and there was a murder in the hotel.

The murderer gave clue that he's murdering someone tonight. The hotel staff did not manage to find which room the murder is held.

After he murdered (his girlfriend), he send to the front office the photos of the chopped hand of a woman, a woman's head, dissected body.

After that, we manage to locate the room. The murderer left. As a housekeeper, I dreamt I had to clear up the mess. There were blood and bunches of hair all over. Then, I woke up.





My mum once told me not to place your hands on your tummy when you're sleeping. You will have a nightmare. (That's what my grandmother told my mother) Indeed. When I woke up, my hand was placed right on top of my tummy.

OMG. SO EERIE.


____________________


Today, I went to Geylang with Gab and Iris (Gab's classmate) joined us last minute. We only stopped by 2 food stalls in Geylang.


  1. Yong He Beancurd and YouTiao. :D

Iris and I love the Taiwan Mee Sua.

The saltish beancurd which Gab recommended doesn't suit my tastebud.

The Xiao Long Bao is not recommended.. Awful I should say.

Gab said: Another way to spot prostitutes: They carry umbrella.

VERDICT: Not recommended.

2. FERMENTED BEANCURD. A.k.a Chou Tou Foo.

I was here the first time with my poly clique :D Iris took the guts to gobble one piece and without hesitation, she shouted "AUNTY! ONE GREEN TEA! FASTER!"


It smells like shit but it's so crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. So juicy. Love it.
Fried pork intestine? It's really delicious. Some of you might go EWWWWWWWWW.

But it taste better than the toufu.





This person twisted the straw till it looks like a Question Mark. Sighs.




VERDICT: COME COME COME! Lorong 30+.



After the meal, we were so bloated and dropped by the Adult Shop in Geylang. Pretty fixtures and coloured walls weren't present. It look like a have-yet-renovated shop. But the variety of sex toys are wider than the variety in Condom Shop @ Lucky Plaza. The sales girl was very open with her choice of language and words. The only staff in the Adult shop.

For instance, there is this man in shades wanting to know more about the product and the salesgirl will say

"This is for nipple suction."

"Oh. This is for the penis."

"This helps to stimulate the clit by doing this. (she demostrates (not on herself) )"

When Gab and I took up this metal thing which looks like a penis but much heavier, we were wondering what it was and without hesitation, the helpful salesgirl assisted us

Sales girl: This is for anal.

Eliza: Why is it so heavy?

Sales girl: These are usually for gays. Gays like it heavy. Girls can use it too.

Then Iris came over and held the metal "ROD". (Boy it IS heavy.)


Unlike the shop in Orchard, there's this basket with vibrators and other toys and loose batteries which allow product demostration where customers can have hands-on opportunity to examine and touch the product. Gab placed the battery inside and switched on the vibrator and watches it swirl and vibrate. Then I stared at it too. Then Iris stared at it too. Kinda cool. It's purple and has lights. *ZEET ZEET*





My maid told me she vaccumed a lizard at her ex-employer house. LMAO.