<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally! It's going to be one month working in this hotel. 3 more months to go before I'll be attached to another hotel :)



Over here, people here are very friendly and take the initiative to socialise with you. Most of them. Even those I've never met, we'll at least smile when crossing each other's path. I'll be attached to the reception instead of the concierge in one week's time. I heard there's a lot of things to learn over at the reception. Currently, I'm still enjoying my days at the concierge, rotting and greeting guests most of the time.







My beautiful name tag.




23rd March 2009

It was a gathering with my colleagues and our plan was to go to a bar for some drinks. Instead, we had dinner at a restaurant and had little time left. Thus, we headed PLAN B.

At Manhanttan Fish Market :)That's Jesslyn!




Then Arthur and Clement acted camera shy..SO,

PLAN B: buy alcohol and sit by the Singapore River and chit chat :)



We tried so hard to open the bottle cap until Arthur recalled the science he learns in primary school. WARM AIR EXPANDS METAL.






and poof! The bottle cap is off. :D


HAH. We had a really fun time. It was a rare opportunity for us because our work schedule are very different and we already planned for the next outing! :D





25 MARCH 2009



I went for the WOW Party for the Earth Hour at my workplace. All departments participate in it... F&B, Front office, back of the house, etc.

The 3 Highest Rank managers gave short speech about the Earth Hour which our hotel is practicing this Saturday. BEST PART OF IT: Refreshments :D

Arthur and Jesslyn





Here's the two CLEMENTS.

It was the first time Clement Lee met another Clement. When he saw the name tag and realised it, he exclaimed in delight "EH? We have the same name! Let's take a photo together!" This is how this photo came about.






All the photos has Clement in it because it's his camera. Jesslyn's idea.




Arthur and Clement strikes a gay-pose.

Clement is 185cm. Arthur is 10 cm shorter. AND Irene is..........................





Here's the HIGHEST RANKED Manager of the Hotel. General Manager :D

Yeah. I got my payslip today. :D