<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Thursday, March 12, 2009


I cried.
The tears were uncontrollable.

The curious case of Benjamin Buttons deserves all those awards in Oscar!

My sister is a spoiler. She told me the whole story line when I was halfway through the movie.
Awesome film. Must-watch film! My 3 hours is worthwhile after all!


__________________________


It's been 7 days ever since I officially started work.
I deplore work which requires me to stand for 7 hours.
I deplore the fact that my sole hurt so much due to constant standing. It's not because of the shoes.
I deplore shifts. It's either you start at 7am or end at 11pm. You either wake up at 5am or you'll reach home at 1am.
I deplore fuming guests. I know it's part of my work. But I don't like the fact I get shouted by stranger for nothing. It's part of my job. I know I have to face it. (Luckily my colleagues were there to save me from that bad tempered ang moh! :D )

Sometimes I wonder. Why did I choose this line?
Truthfully, I would rather sit on a chair in a office working from 9am to 5pm. I've always love my temp jobs as administrative assistant. It's okay. I shall persevere. Might consider a slight change of line after I graduate. Don't get worked up! I said "Might" .

Anyway, when I'm in my uniform and my hair bun up, fringe off my face, I don't look like a Chinese. Many of them asked if I'm local.


Here's some photos of us a few hours before we officially assigned to our individual department. Us in women's locker room while Arthur waited for us outside. HAH.

My eyes look small because their eyes are big.
Irene and Jesslyn!





During these few days, I ended work at 8pm and I strolled my way home and enjoy the surrounding. It look better in real life :D




Sometimes I feel like a street directory but in human form.

_______________________________

It's 12th March today.

Tomorrow will be 13th March.

  1. Huiying and Renee leave Singapore for Orlando for attachment!
  2. Gab goes army. :(

So speechless.