Eliza had the most awesome birthday she has ever had.
and she meant it.Thank you guys so much. Really appreciate it. It's my best birthday I have ever had in my entire life.
Thank you
Jesslyn, Arthur, Clement for the SURPRISE celebration at IndoChine@Orchard and secretly dedicated song to me. Cats in the Cradle (LIVE BAND) pronounced my name as "Alien". But the song was wonderful as they sang and said"Happy birthday, Eliza." (In a very low and sexy voice). And Jesslyn's birthday big hug and the effort she put in in writing that meaningful message and drawing that long picture :D

Thank you yanrong, yiyan, siying, liu yue, jia yi, kenny, khen kiat, james, yuan rui, ber, daniel, roy, salvin, sng, fer. The chaos and high-ness at Double O is unobtainable without you guys. It was Fking AWESOME! My dream bag indeed.

Thank you Gabriel. (and I'm glad you love the birthday present I bought for you! and your reactions towards the present is damn funny!) and that Perfect Dinner <3
I will just upload the rest of the photos on FACEBOOK.
Thanks once again my friends and him. I really appreciate it.
I WANT TO CRY LIAO.
.