<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12958723?origin\x3dhttp://eelizaa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ELIZA LOW.
Eliza Rocks!

10.04.1989


ShopLah!






Monday, April 20, 2009

Working at the hotel reception is fresh yet stressful.

You'll get phone call from outside the hotel asking for room number of this particular guest. I checked the system for 5 (DAMN) minutes using first name, last name, middle name and this guest's profile is not in our system. Then the caller said "It can't be. I just chatted with him on the phone 10 minutes ago. Is this Carlton Hotel?"

I replied calmly "No."






While assisting this guest to check-out, she asked "Are you creative and artistic?" I gave a stunned look. "You have slim and long fingers." she added.
She looks like a slimmer version of a bollywood actress without sarong. Very pretty and I noticed she has long fingers and I commented on it too. Indeed, she used to be a fashion designer. I explained her I used to study art and enjoyed art but I ended up in the hotel line because I find that it will be too competitive to work in the design industry when there are a lot of talented freaks around. She shared her change of course from designer to communications too. When her boyfriend arrived to sign the credit card receipt, I was WOWED by her boyfriend's body built and I bet he's a model.








Sightseeing is one of the advantages we, hoteliers can enjoy.
We enjoy sightseeing Super hot Emirates Flight Captains everyday!
We commented on the chicken's faces. (Prost.)
We shared our comments on the lady's gorgeous choice of clothing.
We see severely obese woman in swimsuit.





Yesterday was the first time I have afternoon shift from 3pm to 11pm and I slept at 1am. wtf?
Afternoon shift sucks! If time passes at the speed of light during work, I don't mind. The fact is, it doesn't! Mastura, I understand how you feel!






2 more weeks at the reception and I'm being transferred! I can't wait to leave here! Miss my relaxing days at the concierge.